FAQ We have compiled a list of questions that are commonly asked when hiring a castle:
1. How do I book? You can book by either telephoning us or online. Our contact information can be found here.
2. How much notice do I need to give for a booking? You can book anytime however bookings get very busy so please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Alternatively you can contact us on the day as we may still have availability.
3. How much does it cost? Please see the appropriate pages for all product prices
4. What do the prices include? All bouncy castle booking prices include local delivery, a small charge may need to be charged for out of area deliveries, (please contact us for delivery rates). You will also receive a blower, extension cable and safety crash mat. The price also includes set up, inflation and collection.
5. When are your bouncy castles available? Our castles are available 7 days a week all year round including Bank Holidays.
6. How do I pay? Most people choose to pay cash on delivery, we do accept card payments and cheque payments need to be made at least 10 days before the event or you can pay by (Barclays ping it...)
7. What if I need to cancel? You can cancel at anytime, all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible. If no notice is given you may incur a cancellation fee.
8. most castles come with built in shower covers so can be used in case there is a shower or you can cancel we just ask you ring us on the morning
9. Can the bouncy castle be set up on a slope? Unfortunately this is not possible however if it is a very slight slope it may be possible, you will need to discuss this prior to the booking.
10. How long does it take to set up/inflate/deflate/pack up the inflatable? The bouncy castles take approx 15-20 minutes to set up and approx 15 minutes to pack up. However this is only an estimate, times may vary depending on which castle you hire.
11. How much space is needed? You will need to allow a minimum of 5 feet at the front and 4ft at the rear of castle and 3 feet either side this is to allow access and for the blower at rear. We need at least a 3 feet wide hall or passageway to move the bouncy castle into position.Please ensure that the site for the bouncy castle is clear, flat and that any overhanging trees or bushes etc. are pruned back (so as not to cause damage to the castle). The site must be clear of sharp objects such as rocks, debris, large stones and especially animal poo! If we feel that the site is unsuitable we will not erect the bouncy castle. If in doubt please let us know.
12. When I hire the castle is there anything I need to provide? We supply all the hardware you will need for the castle, you will need to provide a 240 volts mains power supply within 30 metres of the castle.
13. Are there any age limits? childrens bouncy castles age upto 17 unless specified some castles are for adults this will be shown on description on castles
14. Do you supply safety instructions? Yes we provide detailed safety instructions with every hire.
15. Are you a member of any recognised organisations? Yes, we are members of british inflatable hires alliance and st Helens chambers and the bouncy castle network
16 We pricematch any hirer in a 25 mile radius. To be the safest and most reasonable priced Bouncy Castle hire in St Helens,Warrington, bolton and all surrounding areas. If you see it cheaper call us on 07921829482 and we will beat or match it
The cost of delivering to a particular area will be revealed when you choose this area. We may be able to deliver outside the areas available on our website. If you are outside of the areas shown on our website, please contact us to see if we can help you out.
If we are unable to provide your delivery due to adverse weather, vehicle failure, illness or any other factor, we will inform you of this at the earliest possible opportunity and provide a full refund. Delivery times can be arranged during the booking process.
Please ensure that there is adequate space for our products, that the location our products will be sited is accessible, and that you have cleared the area of mess and debris. We will be unable to provide a refund if we cannot deliver your product due to a lack of space or accessibility or due to an inappropriate location.